D.A. Townley is a firm of Group Benefit Plan Consultants and Administrators founded in Vancouver in 1962.
We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of customized services, including:
- Group Benefit plans, tailored to meet the needs of clients and their employees,
- Health Benefit plan consulting,
- Pension plan consulting and administration,
- Full actuarial services,
- Claims payment and benefit plan administration, on behalf of many of Canada’s major insurance companies,
- Plan documentation, including contracts, booklets, plan texts and unique employee communication material.
With over $1 billion in assets under administration, D.A. Townley is the largest third party employee benefits administrator in western Canada. We provide group benefit programs to over 1,000 corporate and union clients in BC and the rest of Canada, and coverage for 100,000 employees/members and dependents.
Consistency, stability and exceptional service have been hallmarks of the firm throughout its successful operation in the British Columbian market. Commitment to this philosophy has maintained D.A. Townley’s excellent reputation and continued steady growth.